Transitional Nails


I'm not ready to let go of bright nail colours just because it's officially Autumn (or fall if you're American!)

 Light Beige Colour - Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Lychee
Mint Colour- Maybelline Forever String Super Stay Gel Nail Colour in Mint For Life

I don't paint my nails very often but when I do I love to experiment a little bit with patterns and colours. On a visit to Boots  (as usual I was in boots they must get tired of me there!) they were doing a buy one get one for half price deal and I decided to go for these two lovely nail colours! 
Now don't get me wrong I love dark red vampy nails for autumn but I just couldn't bring myself to do that when the sun is still very much shining! I decided to pair the chic 'lychee' with the 'Mint for Life'  in a triangle at the base of my nails to add a gorgeous pop of colour. 

I love this nail look as the triangles kind of elongate the nails and I can't get over how chic and understated 'lychee' is. The gel texture of the polish adds a pretty high shine to the nails which I also love and makes them last much longer without chipping. I'd definitely recommended these polishes!

 If you want a tutorial on this nail look just comment below and I'd be happy to.






PS1: Sorry I've been absent! I went to NYC and Pennsylvania in the summer and I've been swamped with school work since then but now I'm ready to get back into blogging. Thank you guys for still following I appreciate it <33333

PS2: watch out for a post on my America trip and a American beauty/fashion products haul! make sure you click the follow button on bloglovin' on my side bar (look to the right) to make sure you don't miss it! 


5 comments :

  1. So creative and pretty! I'm going to try... But, one hand might look better then the other :/

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh yay can't wait for you to try it! haha that's always the case which I was one of those people that could use both hands! x x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty look I love how the 2 colours look together. I'm not ready to let go of the bright colours on my nails either! I have bright pink on right now lol. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your nails, adore your blog

    how about foloow each other ? just let me know

    www.cintacharoselina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Follow on Bloglovin